The dean of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication, Brno University of Technology, Prof. Vladimír Aubrecht announces the 28th year of the student conference STUDENT EEICT 2022. The conference is held under the auspices of Assoc. Prof. Ladislav Janíček, the BUT rector. The aim of the competition is to support creative activities of technical universities and secondary school students.
Applicants can submit their contributions in the following categories and prime topics, whereas for more see Call for Papers:
Signal Processing, Communication and Information Systems
- Analog Signal Processing
- Audio, Speech and Language Processing
- Biomedical Signal and Image Processing
- Bioinformatics, Tissue Engineering and Biomaterials
- Digital Signal Processing
- Image and Video Signal Processing
- Communication and Information Systems
- Network Services and Technologies
- Network Security and Cryptography
- Mobile and Space Communication
- Machine Learning for Signal Processing and Communication Systems
Power Electronics and Energy
- Power Electronics and Electric Drives
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems Planning, Development and Maintenance
- Advanced Distribution Systems, Smart Grids, Micro Grids, HVDC
- Renewable Energy Sources and Storage Devices
- EMC, Power Quality Measurement and Improvement
- High Voltage Technology, Measurements and Diagnostics
- Smart Cities, Intelligent Buildings
- Nuclear Energy Research, Utilization and Safety
Automation and Control
- Systems Modeling, Control and Optimization
- Industrial Automation, Instrumentation and Engineering
- Sensors and Measurement Systems
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Vision Systems
Theoretical and Experimental Electronics
- Physical Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Microelectronics and Technology
- Numerical Modelling, Simulation and Measurement
Formal requirements are set at the Author's guidelines web page. Students register by submitting their papers via the submission page. By doing so students agree with the copyright transfer of presented texts to FEEC BUT.
Papers are reviewed and applicants will find the results on the conference intranet after the review deadline. Contributions must be edited according to the reviewers‘ requirements. The final version of the contribution must be submitted through the conference system as well.
Authors of successfully reviewed papers will proceed to finals where they will defend their papers, i.e. at the STUDENT EEICT 2022 conference. The winning papers will be rewarded financially up to CZK 15,000 or by material prizes 1, 2. Proceedings of the best papers will be forwarded for evaluation by Web of Science.
The eligible participants of the EEICT conference are bachelor, master, PhD students and secondary school students. There is no registration fee for accepted participants.
1) The financial award will be paid as extra scholarship to BUT students only. Other winners will be awarded with a voucher to a well-known international e-shop.
2) Participation in the conference does not give rise to any legal entitlement to financial remuneration.